Blog bloggan!

...blog bloggan ng isang nagpapanggap na blogger, mga kwento at istorya ng isang taong walang mapagkwentuhan! Tungkol sa mga bagay na kung anu anu, mga bagay na napapansin pag walang mapansin...

Blast from my Past!

I got inspired to clean my things because of the large box i got from the image of OLA (Our Lady of the Abandoned).

I can't help my self but to reminisce how do i get all this things and from whom or what event. I still remember that when I was in high school I used to keep almost all things like candy wrapper, 25 cents coin, dead hair, yosi where i wrote the specific date and what event etc.. etc.

I found many things from basura to treasures, since I'm too old na and I'm not that senti anymore (yup I'm changed) i now need to segregate the treasure from basura.
 


From L to R:  Basura that i kept for so long, commemorative coins from BSP disketts exam permits registration form etc. , same as second, tags tags tags

This things may not be important but atleast I have them to remind me of my college life.


Id's and some school forms

Those school forms made me a bachelor degree holder but don't worry battle in real life doesn't required you to be a degree holder sometimes it gives extra point but not a requirement. For as long as you know your dream and your planning to accomplish it without hurting others and have a faith in god, hope that everything will be according to god's plan and live full of love.


Obviously Hany wrapper
I got this from kuya Jong. I like it very much so manually paste it to my old version of  blogs (diary ata un)

Mentos wrapper and a silica gel


...back in high school i remember i used to be fan of Antoinette Taus. Actually till now naman fan padin pala ako pero since in active xa sa philippine showbiz. Natalo na xa ni Anne Curtis.

Trivia: Some cut outs are from Avon Brochure, tabloid ang tupperware brochure. (Ahahah adik lang)




...Since elementary until now for me Michael Jordan is the greatest player ever. Maybe some players are better than him. But for me nothings beats what Jordan did in NBA history. I remember some audience watching nba have a placard saying "No Magic can Stop Jordan"


Michael "His Airness" Jeffrey Jordan




...i also used to collect stationary and postal card. Small amount lang yan, kaya di ko alam kung anung tawag jan ng mga totoong collector. Basta i call them collections.

Post cards and stationay



card, puppy love letters (nawawala un sa kaha ng cigarette nakasulat, ahaha)

...i know i should throw them away, pero ayoko nga, saya kaya pag nababasa ko sila. Naisip ko lang bigla ganito cguro ang cycle ng man and a woman friendship. From a stranger to acquittance to friends to best of friends to lovers (for some) and back to stranger again. Not applicable to all ha.

Cover of my Old Song Notebook


My binder way back in highschool


From L to R: Rica Peralejo and Ricky Davao signature (take note calendar na ginupit ko kasi wala ako makita papel, ahaha), Negative, Tags, Marlboro cigarette at marlon's bday, old love letters, cigarette. taggs again. airmail envelope, and my hair.


...presenting the most important treasure i found in my things.



...i almost cry when i saw this. From my loving ate baby. I remember she never fails to give gifts to almost everyone in our family. She never fails to have pasalubong everytime na pupunta sa kahit kaninong bahay. I think she's the very much loved among my sisters (xempre di ako) not because of the gifts ang pasalubong. Because she is truly the best apo, anak, kapatid, pinsan, pamankin, nanay, kaibigan. I can't forget how she sings Fame, I will Survive, Smooth etc. with matching dance pa lagi un. At magaling tlga xa kumanta. Too bad diko na maririning un kahit kelan. I can never hugs her, see her smile, hear her amazing voice, eat nata de coco cooked by her and so many things that she perfectly do. I miss you badly ate, I hope i can see you again kahit sa dream lang ok nako.



...I want to end this blast from my past with the quotes of Sophia Loren
"I've never tried out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now"









Ang aking peysbuk



Mga Napadaan!